Free stamps

Stamping is such a fantastic creative outlet. From cards, to scrapbooking, to paper crafts, and even decorating - if it can stay still for 3 seconds, you can stamp on it! And when you are a stamper anything FREE makes you happy because it gives you one more thing to play with! (And you are probably on a limited budget. Must! Have! More! Stamps!)

So you can just imagine how excited I was to earn FOUR *FREE* stamp sets this week! As a Stampin' UP! Demonstrator we get all kinds of perks. As if it's not enough that I get to earn money having fun and doing what I love, I also get to earn free stamps!

I got to choose 2 free sets for meeting my Stampin' Start goals during my first three months as a demonstrator. TWO - any price - sets from the current catalogs. I chose two of the alphabet sets that I didn't have because, really, you can never have too many alphabet stamps! :)

Then, in addition to those I got to choose TWO more free sets for meeting my Sell-a-bration goals! How awesome is that?! I chose two floral sets that I am going to use with my new Watercolor Wonder Crayons! I'll be teaching my Stamp Clubs how to use them later this month. You are in for a huge treat!

If YOU are interested in doing what I do - making money while playing, creating, and earning free stamps, ask me about joining Stampin' Up! It's one of the best decisions I've ever made!

Comments

Popular Posts