I will be teaching the fun and functional One Sheet Wonder technique. This is an easy way to make accents for TEN cards and FIVE tags with one sheet of 12x12 paper! This is a great class for anyone wanting to get started with making cards, embellishing scrapbook pages, finding new ways to use the beautiful Stampin' Up! designer series paper (like the ones in the Spring Fever bundle), or just making a BUNCH of cards you need!
- The cost of the class is $10 - you will receive paper and ribbon to make your own 10 One Sheet Wonder cards and tags AND you will get a $5 gift certificate (redeemable the night of the mini class ), in addition to the template so that you can make your own One Sheet Wonder cards at home.
- The mini class will be from 7-9pm on Wednesday March 28th at my house.
- You can pay with cash or check (by mail or in person) or you can pay with PayPal through the link in the sidebar.
- If you bring a friend who has never stamped with me before you AND your friend will receive a special discount.
- I will also be showcasing my new Book to Look gift bags - you'll have to come to check them out! :)
- You MUST register by Sunday March 25th. The PayPal link will come down at 11pm on Sunday.
Email me if you have any questions!