April showers...of special promotions!

The Catalog year will be over soon, and as always, some of our favorite stamps will be retired.

April 1-30 take advantage of the Say it with Stamps promotion to get a 20% discount on the following stamp sets (click link for images):

Warm Words (p. 177) - So versatile! I use this on cards ALL the time. The script is very sweet.

Tiny Talk (p. 190) - RETIRING! I've had this set for a long time and I've made countless tags with it. I can't believe it's retiring. This is one you have to have!

In My Thoughts (p. 183) - This one is perfect for everyone who likes to stamp their sentiments. Hint - you can use the brush side of a Stampin' Write Marker to select individual words to create your own custom sentiments.

All Year Cheer II (p. 178) - Yikes! This one is being retired, too. My sister has had this set for a few years and I'm always borrowing it from her. I guess I better hurry and get my own!! This is one of those perfect for cards AND scrapbooking sets - lots of different uses.

Short Order Alphabet (p. 194) - A simple alpha set with both upper AND lower cases - perfect for scrapbooking. I love that it also has the bracket stamp - all the rage right now! :)

Everyday Flexible Phrases (p. 191) - I like these sets so much. I use them in cardmaking and scrapbooking. I like combining words from different sets (Expressive Flexible Phrases, Amazing to Zany, Day-to-Day Flexible Phrases) with the words from this set for a funky look in scrapbooking journaling and captions. This set has 56 stamps so you won't run out of things to say!

There is more to come with these April Showers of Specials... Check back soon!

Comments

Popular Posts