May flowers

April Showers really did lead us to May Flowers...and stripes, paisleys, swirls, dots, and more!

You are going to love May's promotion - Palette o' Prints: 4 colors, 12 patterns, 48 6x6 sheets of fun!

Just look at how beautiful this Designer Series Paper from the NEW Fall-Winter Collection 2007 catalog is.

And that is just a small sample. There are TWELVE patterns in these four gorgeous colors. Right now is the only time you can order them before the new catalog is released in July.

For every $35 you spend, you can purchase a 6x6 sampler pad of these new Designer Papers for only $9.95. (That is less than $0.21 per sheet!!)

Additionally, if you host a workshop with over $400 in sales you will get a sampler pad absolutely FREE! (That is NO cents per sheet! :) )

So, pick these May Flowers up before the month is over and you have to wait to see them again. And we all know how dreadful waiting is! Email me to set up your May workshop or to place an order.

Happy May Day - give someone a hand stamped card today, it's the little things that make life brighter.

Comments

Kristine said…
Those are sooo rockin'!!! I am excited to see the different prints :) THANKS!!
Abra Leah Cross said…
I know!! I can hardly wait to play with them. And they are in some of my favorite colors, too. Now I HAVE to buy the Color Wonder Crayons in Rich Regals. I have the Soft Subtles and love them. :)
BarbK said…
Thanks for the heads-up! After looking through your blog, I have put a link to here on my blog. I plan to visit regularly. TFS.

Popular Posts