Another set from the Retiring List

When I found out this set was retiring, I just had to get it! Swell News has some really cute stamps, and I got to use it right away. My cousin is expecting her first baby this fall, and I'm so excited for her! I used some of the new Designer Paper from the Fall-Winter Collection Catalog to do the paper piecing on this card. I don't think she reads this blog, so it will be a surprise. I hope she likes it!



Materials (all SU!)
Stamps: Swell News, Polka Dots & Paisley
Card Stock: Always Amythest, Old Olive, Whisper White
Designer Paper: Always Amythest, Petals & Paisleys
Ink: StazOn Black, StazOn White, Old Olive
Markers: Certainly Celery, Always Amythest, Ruby Red, Close to Cocoa, Chocolate Chip, Blush Blossom, Basic Black, Blender Pen
Other: Soft Subtles Color Wonder Crayons, Slit Punch, 1/4" circle punch, Pewter Hodgepodge Hardware, Stampin' Dimensionals, Snail Adhesive, Mini Glue Dots, Paper Snips, Corner Rounder
Techniques: Paper piecing, watercoloring

Comments

Kristine said…
Very Cute with that paper piecing on her dress! Love that paper pack. Gonna have to get me one :)

Popular Posts