Girls gotta have glitter!

I had never used SU! glitter before, so when I placed an order a few weeks ago and had some extra "free product" money to spend I decided to get some Dazzling Diamonds, since I hear about it all the time.

Oh. My. Gosh! WHY didn't any of my stamping friends tell me about this stuff years ago? It is so easy to use and produces absolutely gorgeous results! You can use it with a 2-way glue pen (like I did in the project below), Liquid Glue, or with Heat & Stick Powder (which I also bought, but haven't tried yet).

Pictures do not do it justice, but I'm going to try to show you.




It's so sparkly and too much fun! I swear, when you use it you'll want to wear lip gloss and jelly shoes! I've used it in several projects over the past few days, so I'll be sharing them for a while. Ooooh, so pretty! :)

Materials (All SU!)

Card stock: Pretty in Pink, Whisper White
Stamps: Doodle This, Polka Dots & Paisley, Warm Words
Inks: StazOn White, StazOn Black
Other: Soft Subtle Color Wonder Crayons, Blender Pen, 2-way glue pen, Dazzling Diamonds, White Narrow Organdy Ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals, Bone Folder


Comments

Popular Posts