All the pretty paper

I ordered one of the 6x6 pads of new Designer Paper and when it arrived I got straight to work on a card. I just love the colors and patterns. I've always liked experimenting with monotone techniques - and this makes it easy! I'll try color combos next!


The little file folder tag pulls out:

I used the sanding block to do all the distressing, but I think the next toy I'm going to get is the Cutter Kit. It has a nifty little distressing tool that I've never used before but would like to try out. Does anyone have it? Do you like it?


Materials (All Stampin' Up!)

Designer Paper: Always Amythest
Card stock: Whisper White, Always Amythest
Stamp N' Write Markers: Basic Black, Always Amythest
Stamp Set: Double-Line Doodles (not available yet!! It's going to be in the new catalog!)
Other: Round Tab Punch, Spiral Punch, Sanding Block, Snail Adhesive, Paper Piercing Tools from Crafter's Toolkit (one of my favorite things evah!)


Comments

Popular Posts