What a week!

If you thought giving a crafter a stamp could lead to madness, you should try giving a crafter's geeky husband a new LCD T.V.... OH, the cables, wall mounts, new entertainment centers, GAH! High. Def. Drama!

Toss a sick toddler into the mix and you've got a recipe for FUN!

But, when I got online this morning I was so surprised to see that Gena of My Stampin' Garden was sweet enough to nominate me as a Rockin' Girl Blogger!! Such a nice way to start the weekend! Y'all go visit her and give her some love!!

Now *I* get to nominate 5 rockin' girls. (And believe me, it's HARD to nominate just 5. First of all, many gals have already been nominated. Second, I read a LOT of blogs! (I'm limiting this nomination to mostly Stamping blogs - my blogroll of NON craft blogs is over 100!!) So, if you haven't been nominated yet, and you want to be, consider yourself nominated by me. )

The Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket awards go to....

1. Jamie at Dreaming [BIG] Dreams - she's not a stamper, but you'll love her. She is a sweet woman of God and just adorable. She really does WANT to be crafty, so maybe with some encouragement she can join us! :)

2. Kristine at Ink Something! - I don't know what it is, but she always inspires me.

3. Ally at Ally's Inky Hugs - she sent me THIRTY Bella images, come on!! She is generous and too cute.

4. Natalie at My Amazingly Blessed Life - her stories of love and loss will make you laugh, cry, and just wish you were lucky enough to know Natalie and her family outside of the Blogosphere. She is precious!

5. Heather at {Witty Title Here} - if she ever really names her blog I will stomp my feet and pout. She is so funny and she comes up with some really clever layouts.

(P.S. I made the image sparkle, so please right click and save as a .gif to your hard drive and don't just link back here or to my photobucket. Thanks!!)

Comments

Morning Glory68 said…
What a week indeed! I hope your little one feels better soon. I'm glad I could bring a little sunshine your way with the nomination.

You rock!
Gena
Heather said…
Have any new stamps come out lately?
Kristine said…
WOWZERS...I'm soo honored and excited that you nominated ME!! :) THANKS SO MUCH!! Love your "Rockin' blog" too,Abra!! {{hugs}}
WOW - thanks girl!
:)Jamie

Popular Posts