August News

I really can't believe that school starts in just a couple of weeks!! I have an insane amount of things to get done before I go back to work, and I just don't think it's going to happen. At least I had fun this summer! :)


There is a LOT going on this month on the stampin' front. I have a Stamp Camp this weekend (tomorrow!), club meetings, a Back-to-School Bash, a Scrap-a-thon, and my regular clubs. Whew!

The August edition of Moonlight Stamper is up, so go check it out! There is a list of my specials and clubs as well as all kinds of other valuable info inside it. Speaking of specials, SU! is offering a sweet little deal this month. When you purchase a Three For You Punch Box (SOOO cute - it includes a 9-piece die cut stamp set, a trio flower punch, and 3 stampin' spot (with 2 of the new In Colors!) all in the great collector's tin) you get a set of 30 textured love notes for FREE! Check it out HERE.


I've been playing with the love notes and they are just too cute! It's a lot of fun to embellish these tiny little cards. The colors are gorgeous, and I am SO excited about the textured card stock. Isn't it strange how one little detail can add so much to the overall feel of your project?

Since SU! is having a Punch a Bunch special, I'm offering my own customers a special on SU! punches - 10% off (excluding the Three For You punch box in the above special). Call or email for more info!

I've got to run because the Laundry is joining forces with the Dust Bunnies and I know they are planning their attack, and I'm pretty much defenseless. Oh, Fly Lady, why don't you make house calls??? I'll leave you with a card, though.

(This is one of the cards we'll be making at my Stamp Camp this weekend! It's all SU! Wild Wasabi, Basic Black, and Sahara Sand card stock; WW, Purely Pomegranate, and Basic Black Ink; the fab new double stiched ribbon; oval punches; Baroque Motifs - it's so much fun! Wish you could come!!!)

Comments

Unknown said…
Love that card! The colors are wonderul. My laundry is planning an uprising this weekend for sure! We successfully used every towel in the house, I think my son was drying his face on a kitchen towel this morning...LOL
Heather P. said…
Great card! Love the colors you used... Wild Wasabi doesn't really seem to be as much of a "go to" color for most people, so I LOVE seeing cards made with it. I totally think it's fun to work with. :)
Anonymous said…
Wow, those are some really nice colors on the card. It's amazing lol. Thanks for showing it to us!

Popular Posts