BRAKs

I finally got a tidbit of free time to scan all the sweet birthday cards I've received over the past week. I was honestly surprised with each card!! I had NO idea I would be receiving so many card...I didn't even know I would be getting ANY, let alone EIGHT!!

I've had a rough few weeks with work issues and my niece being so sick so these cards were just the thing to brighten up my days. Many, many thanks!! Enjoy the cards, I know I am! (If any of you gals who sent them have blogs you would like me to link to, just email me!!! I'd love to post the address!)

First, here are the cards that I recieved from my own Stampin' Up! group -The TOPICS (Touching Others with Paper, Ink, Creativity, and Stamps!).

First, from Penny, my fabulous Upline!!


This one is from Connie:
This one is from Pam:


This one is from Carolyn:



This is from Trudy:



And this one is from a Mystery Card Brigader - it wasn't signed! Let me know if it's from YOU! :) (It's my son's favorite one!)



And these are from SCS gals...
This one is from Lisa Mowry:


And this one is from Debi:



Again, I am SO grateful for all your well wishes and kind thoughts. Turning Twenty-Eleven isn't so bad when you have so many sweet friends! :)






Comments

My Paper World said…
Lucky you, these cards are gorgeous!
Liene said…
The purple & green birthday wishes card is my favorite. It's GORGEOUS!!! Many of the others are really cute too but that by far is my favorite!
Wow, these are all amazing! Lucky you!

Popular Posts