Lovely in Lilac

My PSP is not working, and so I've not been able to use my watermark. Gah! This is a little 5.5 x 5.5 card I made for a coworker who just had a baby. I just couldn't get a good picture of the rattle - but it has some Dazzling Diamonds on it and was just too cute! :)


Materials (all SU! unless otherwise mentioned)

Card stock: Certainly Celery, Whisper White, Lovely Lilac, Regal Rose
Designer Paper: Lovely Lilac Floral and multi color Floral from Flowers for You Designer Paper package
Stamps: Priceless, Cause for Celebration
Ink: Staz On Black, Craft Certainly Celery, Craft White, Lovely Lilac
Other: SU! markers, Blender Pen, sponge, 2-way glue, 1/4" rose grosgrain ribbon, 1 1/4 " Square Punch, 1 3/8" Square Punch, 3/4" Circle Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals, Dazzling Diamonds, Snail Adhesive, embroidery thread (U/K source),

Comments

Popular Posts