No more classes! No more books!

And *I'm* the teacher! lol (and I absolutely never (almost) give dirty looks!)

School's out for the summer and before the last day I had to make some little gifts for some co-workers who actually took the time to get to know my students this year. Since I teach a self-contained class for kiddos with severe autism we don't often have a lot of help. But, for those few people who helped teach my boys, and who truly became part of their circles of support - I am deeply appreciative.

And while they deserve much more, this is what they each got:

And, of course, lots of Thank Yous and Hugs and such. :)

I am actually still working a bit this summer - I'm teaching a school readiness program for 3-5 year-olds with autism. It will just be 4 days per week and only 3 hours per day, and only for 6 weeks - so I'll still get lots of time with my own dynamic duo.

Speaking of my dazzlingly cute kids....

We are going to have so much fun this summer! :)




Materials (all SU! unless otherwise mentioned)

Card stock: Rose Red, Garden Green, Pretty in Pink, Whisper White

Stamps: Tart & Tangy, Tagger's Dozen (sentiment)
Ink: Basic Black

Other: SU! markers, Scallop Circle Punch, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, 1 1/4" Circle Punch, Pretty in Pink Brads, Crafters Tool Kit, 2-way Glue, Market Pantry Water (Target), Crystal Light

Comments

Michele Kovack said…
I didn't realize you taught autistic children. My hat goes off to you! What a tough yet rewarding profession! I teach 5th grade to "regular" ed kids, and I think that is tough enough! LOL! Have a great summer with your cutie pies!
Courtney said…
Wow! What a hard job to have! Bless your heart!

And those cutie pies are just ADORABLE! You ought not post them next to a project. The project gets lost in their dazzle. :)

Hey, I'm going to Harwin with my sister this Saturday, wanna come?

Popular Posts