{About me} Tag!

Okay, I got tagged by Kristine and since I'm all alone and missing Mike, I have plenty of time to play! (I told him, by the way, that with all the gas and food money we are saving since he is out of the country and living on another person's dime I'm going to buy a Cricut! Think it will work??) Anyway, on to the meme...


What were you doing 10 years ago?
Well, at this time 10 years ago I was making sure that everything was falling into place for my wedding! I was still in school, working at a book store, and trying to plan for The Rest of My Life. It was a bit hectic. :)

Five things on today's To Do List:
1. Laundry! (I think it replicates itself in the wee hours of the night)
2. Work on train table (I'm building my own and boy is it a LOT of work!)
3. Clean up workshop room (I had a little crop on Friday and I still have paper all over the place.)
4. Iron clothes for tomorrow
5. Take pictures of newest scrapbook (I'll share them this week)

I'm addicted to:
1. Crafting!
2. Cheese (so the devil - I'm doing this dairy-free thing and I want to cry)
3. Diet Coke
4. Buttons and Ribbon. It's a sickness, really.
5. A2J!!! :)

Things I would do if I were a millionaire:
1. Add to the college funds for my kids and my sister's kids
2. Contribute to our church's building fund
3. Open my own school for children with Autism
4. Travel
5. Support my above addictions!!!

Places I have lived:
1. California
2. Puerto Rico
3. New Jersey
4. Kansas
5. Texas

Go check them out! I'm tagging:
1. Courtney
2. Elaine
3. Becca
4. Jamie (not a crafter...well, not yet! But an inspiring friend!)
5. Michele (who I don't really know, but I love to visit her site!)

Comments

Popular Posts