Playing with new stamps - Window Dressing

I've been getting my new SU! products over the past week or so and had some free time to play with all the goodies. So, here are two cards made with the new Window Dressing stamp set. It's a Level 3 Hostess Set - so you can earn it for free!

This set is so cute because the window is a separate image - and there are 6 little stamps you can use to add to it (and 3 sentiment stamps, too!). I was playing with this little peek-a-boo girl. She was easy to place when I used my Stamp-a-ma-jig. I have another idea I'm going to try with this set later this weekend. But, for now I'll leave you with the recipe because MIKE IS ON HIS WAY HOME!!

Yup - his flight is on time and should be in Houston in a little over an hour. So, I have to get dressed and get on the beltway in about 10 minutes! I am SOOOO excited!









Materials (all SU! unless otherwise mentioned)

Card stock: Whisper White, Kiwi Kiss (new!), Pink Pirouette (new!), Chocolate Chip
Stamps: Window Dressing

Ink: StazOn Black, Kiwi Kiss, Pink Pirouette, Riding Hood Red, Chocolate Chip
Other: Nestibilities, Craft Buttons, SU! Pretties Kit, SU! Ink Refilss, Mini sewing machine (Provo Craft) and thread, White Signo Gel Pen, sponge, 2-way glue, Stampin' Dimensionals, die cut textured CS flower (cut in half for the leaves on the 2nd card), Blender Pen, Aqua Painter, Cuttlebug and Dotted Swiss embossing folder, Orbis Circle Scissor, SU! Markers, Mini Glue Dots

Comments

Elaine said…
That's adorable~ When did we get that stamp set??? Love how you did the layering and inset the stamped image on the scallops! And the color combo!
Abra Leah Cross said…
Oh yeah! It's a level 3 hostess set in the NEW CATALOG - not yet released! :) Just a few more weeks, though!!

Popular Posts