3x3 box and cards

Even with all the clean-up and Ike stress, I still have a craft show that I'm supposed to be preparing for! I thought we wouldn't lose electricity and that I would have a nice birthday weekend to work on getting a lot of projects done, but not so much! Over the past couple of days, though, I've been able to hit the ink again.

In addition to representing my SU! business at the craft fair, I'm going to be selling a few little items that have sold well for me in the past at other shows. Here is one of the little trinkets. This is a simple 3x3 box that holds 4 mini cards and envelopes. The lid slides off the top.




I am trying to use all of my retired paper, so you will see a lot of it over the next few posts! I have put myself on restriction - I can't use any of my new paper until I go through my stacks of retired paper. I *AM* going to donate a lot of it to a friend, though, so that will help (and it's NOT cheating!!).
I used Old Olive, Whisper White, Sahara Sand, and Soft Sky (how I will miss you!) card stock and Fall Flowers Designer Paper. That stamp is a singlet I got a LONG time ago at a workshop before I was a demo - anyone know what set it came from? I used my 1" and 1.25" circle punches and Old Olive Ribbon. Stampin' Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots, and 2-way Glue are pretty much staples for me! :)
More to come!

Comments

Looks like a great class...when can I sign you up to teach it?

Popular Posts