6 x 6 Recipe Card

Here is my entry for this month's swap - the category is Smoothies or Coffee Drinks. Since I don't drink coffee, my recipe is for a smoothie. We drink smoothies a LOT at my house during the summer. Sometimes for lunch the kids and I will just throw a bunch of fruit and yogurt and ice in the blender and have a drinkable picnic. :) We are into juicing, too, and my kids will even drink vegetable juice! (I'm talking carrot-spinach-tomato juice!) Mmmm...juice!


Materials (all SU! unless otherwise mentioned)

Card stock: Whisper White, Ballet Blue (this is still one of my favorite SU! colors), Bashful Blue, So Saffron
Stamps: None. Huh?
Ink: Ballet Blue
Other: Key to distress edge of paper (SU! sells a distressing tool and I REALLY need to get it!), Flower Trio Punch, Scallop Circle Punch, Crop-O-Dile (to punch the little flower centers - 3 sheets of paper at a time), 2-way Glue, Button (craft), Scallop Rectangle Nestie and my SU! Big Shot to do the die cutting, mini glue dots, paper snips


Comments

Kristine said…
So very cute!! Looks summery too--perfect for a fruit (or vegie) smoothie! I would do the same, but I've been after my hubby to buy me a good blender for about the last 5 years now. Our plastic one broke the first time I threw ice in it. :(

Popular Posts