Mini box-in-a-bag



These little bags are all over the Internet courtesy of another blogging stamper, Diana Gibbs. (Click on her name for a link to the original bag and the tutorial.) For this one, though, I altered the measurements to make a much smaller version. My finished bag measures just 3" tall with a 1.5" square base. Very sweet and easy to make for little gifts or party favors!

(Edited: Here are the dimensions I used: inside card stock (the "box" part) - 2.5" x 2.5" scored at .5" all 4 sides, designer paper - 3" x 6.25", scalloped card stock - 6.25" I used sticky strip for the designer paper, but mini glue dots to put the box together.
The "handles" were made with a 1" circle punch and then the eyelet was done with my Crop-O-Dile. I did the scallop with my new SU! scallop punch. All supplies are SU!)

Comments

ThreadCatcher said…
I like this mini verson on the box in a bag. Could you share the measurements you began with please? jmniffer
Kristine said…
Very cute!! :) I haven't tried one of these yet. Love the paper you used...it's such a cute little bag.

Popular Posts