Happy Birthday, Baby!

Today is my husband's 30th birthday. When *I* turned 30 it was nothing but gloom and doom and black balloons. Ha!! Now its his turn!!! But, I didn't make a wicked card for him...yet. This is the one that my kiddos helped make for their daddy. So, no Death lurking around the corner here. :)

This card also brings me to the end of a wild week of sketches! It's the 9th and final sketch in Taylor's Anniversary Challenge. Appropriately, I'm ending a Cupcake Mega Challenge with a cupcake card! The sketch was created by Vicki, another blogger I'd never visited before. She has some adorable ideas on her blog - her scrap layouts are stunning. I'll definitely be adding her to my blogroll.







Materials (all SU! unless otherwise mentioned)

Card stock: Kiwi Kiss, Bashful Blue, Certainly Celery, Watercolor paper
Designer Paper: Darling Dots, misc scrap (old SU! - don't remember the name)
Stamps: Crazy for Cupcakes
Ink: Staz On Black, So Saffron
Other: 2-way Glue, Stampin' Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots, Sponge, Paper Snips, 1" Circle Punch, SU! Markers, Blender Pen, Sponge, Yellow Twinkles (Taylored Expressions), Buttons (SU! and misc craft supply), SU! Rub-ons


Comments

Courtney said…
Happy birthday, hubby!

Love your card! I'm sure he did, too!

Popular Posts