I need a vacation from my vacation!

I go back to work Monday, and I don't think I'm ready! I was SO busy these past two weeks - from Chloe having pink eye, to me with a vicious 36-hour bug (on Christmas DAY), a loss in the family, winter cleaning gone rogue-mad-woman, and topsy turvy weather.... Well, I need a nap! Things really get rolling next week, too, as I start my classes on Wednesday. Only two years until my Master's degree. Boy, I'm REALLY going to need a nap! :)

I HAVE been busy stamping, scrapbooking, and (of course) taking tons of pictures. So, here are some of the highlights:

My brother-in-law Keith's grandmother passed away on Christmas eve after a long hard illness. She was a wonderful woman and today her city actually held a memorial service for her. We know she is with the Lord, so everyone is now celebrating her wonderful life. Today is also Keith's grandfather's birthday. So, I took this photo for them as a gift for him. I did the photo and editing. You can click on the image to view it larger in another window. That is Keith and his 3 kiddos (my darling nephew and nieces).



I've also been playing with some of my new SU! stamps from the not-yet-released Spring-Summer 2009 Catalog! Here are two little mini cards made with the new stamp set, Love You Much, and the new designer paper, Candy Lane. I've been on a Kraft card stock kick lately...






Right now I'm working on a couple of scrapbooks for gifts, so I've been REALLY busy working on pictures and such. We are also having a HUGE garage sale next weekend, and I put together a lot of things for it. (BTW, anyone use the old latch-style CM albums? I bought them a long time ago and never used them because I didn't realize I don't like that style.)

Hopefully I'll post more often as I get some of the albums finished. Or I might just be buried in school work. Yikes!



Materials (all SU! unless otherwise mentioned)

Card stock: Kraft, Pink Pirouette, Riding Hood Red

Stamps: Love You Much, Owl Together Now
Ink: Staz On Black, Riding Hood Red
Designer Paper: Candy Lane
Other: Paper Snips, 2-way Glue, Stampin' Dimensionals, Scallop Circle Punch, Crop-o-dile, Pink Pirouette Ribbon, Staples (office supply), Blender Pen, Stamp-a-ma-jig

Comments

Popular Posts