This much!

Here's another little Valentine. I paper pieced the hearts and the leaves. The sweet little Owl was stamped with Staz On on watercolor paper and then colored with markers, ink, and a blender pen.

Mike said he looks like he has chest hair. Hmm.... I think next time I'll leave out the squiggles on his front!!! Now all I can see is chest hair. Well, he's a manly owl - he's not scared to admit his love...or wear pink!

The inside says "...This much!"



I really enjoy making little Valentine cards for people... so I'm sure you'll see more in the next few weeks!!


Materials (all SU! unless otherwise mentioned)

Card stock: Kraft, Certainly Celery, Riding Hood Red

Stamps: Owl Together Now, Love Matters (retired)
Ink: Staz On Black, Riding Hood Red, Pink Pirouette, Basic Black
Other: Paper Snips, 2-way Glue, Stampin' Dimensionals, Scallop Circle Punch, Crop-o-dile, Pink Dew Drops, SU! Markers, Blender Pen, Stamp-a-ma-jig

Comments

Courtney said…
Oh my! You're right! That is chest hair! LOL!
OK now that is one CUUUUUTE card!!!
Tandra said…
TOTALLY adorbale! And I dont see chest hair!! LOL

Popular Posts