Happy loves and kisses!

Today is a bleary, rainy, gray day in Houston. But, there is nothing but hearts, flowers, and chocolate in my house. :)

Mike and I stayed up late cuddling and watching one of the new BluRay movies he got for his birthday last month. And the kids actually slept in until 7 today! (Sad that 7 is LATE, huh?!) My mom is coming over tonight to hang out so Mike and I can go out to eat, too. We are excited because we hardly ever get to go out sans kiddos.

Chloe enjoyed her Valentine's Day party at school yesterday, and all her friends loved the little lollies she gave them. She said her teacher loved her card, too. We stopped by Bradley's day care yesterday just to love on Robbyn and Chooch and give them their valentines and the ones for the rest of the kiddos. Chloe isn't the only craft kid at our house!

These are the cards Bradley helped make:


I cut, stamped, and glued everything together, but HE colored them. The stamps are from the SU! set Pun Fun and I just stamped them with Black StazOn on Whisper White card stock - then 2-way glued it to a 3x3 piece of Real Red. He colored them with Crayola colored pencils. :) I helped him write his name on the backs and we put them in baggies with candy and play-doh for all his little day care friends. He was really proud of them and it was a lot more fun than store-bought cards!

Well, I'm going to go get some more snuggles from my kiddos - it's "rest" time and they are watching Wall-E on the couch.

I hope your Valentine gave you lots of love today!

Comments

Popular Posts