Roses are red, Rockets are blue

Courtney challenged us to make a Valentine card with a more masculine feel. I went for masculine - just YOUNG masculine. :) My son LOVES this card, so I think that part of the challenge worked. Of course, he's only 3....

You can pull the tab and the rocket blasts off - how much cooler could that be?

I even managed to use some bling, despite being for a boy! I used Taylor's Tiny Twinkles - black on the rocket and crystal for some random stars. :)






Materials (all SU! unless otherwise mentioned)

Card stock: Apricot Appeal, Night of Navy, Old Olive, Watercolor paper
Stamps: Pun Fun
Ink: Craft White, Stazon Black
Other: 2-way Glue, Stampin' Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots, Paper Snips, Word Window Punch, Crystal Effects, SU! Markers, Blender Pen, Black and Crystal Twinkles (Taylored Expressions)

Comments

Heather P. said…
Couldn't be any cooler! Awesome card! :)

Popular Posts