Fairy Princess Invitations

Chloe will be five (5!) June 30th and she has been saying for months that she wants a fairy princess party. I couldn't find a fairy princess stamp, though. Plenty of princesses and a lot of fairies... So, I had to make my own.


I used the princess from the retired SU! set Pretty Princess and I drew in the wings to turn her into a fairy. The frog is by Inkadinkado and I got it on sale at Hobby Lobby. I colored everything with my SU! markers, of course. Here's a close-up:


I used Dazzling Diamonds on her wings, wand, and crown. I think she turned out pretty cute. Now I've got to work out the wording for the back.

Comments

Heather P. said…
This is just too stinkin' cute!!
Kristine said…
Very cute! Excellent job making her "wings" to look like a fairy ;) How cute. Happy Birthday Chloe!! Did I ever tell you I really wanted to name our youngest Chloe? But our first daughter is Carly and my hubby thought it'd be too confusing having Carly and Chloe cause they'd sound too much alike. Phooey! I think it would've been very CUTE! :)

Oh, and to answer your question about the potato barrel, no... the girls helped build wooden boxes, like 4'x8' - we did 3 of them. Not hardly big enough for all the veggies we want to grow, and hubby's pretty sure that most of it won't ripen before it freezes or goes bad just because of where we live. It's hard to get things to grow here. It's the desert, so we will have to water well. I'm going to post pics soon over at my family blog.
Elaine said…
That's sooo pretty! I hope she had a fabulous birthday! :)

Popular Posts