Last Chance List!

The Last Chance List (formerly known as the Retiring List) is out - so be sure to check my Stampin' Up! website for the list of stamps and accessories that are going away forever! There are some products reduced to 50% off!!! You don't want to miss it - these things are as supplies last so hurry up and start shopping! :)

Additionally, SU! is having a Summer Fun Promotion! If you host a workshop in the month of June you can earn an additional $20 in free products for every $250-$399 workshop or an extra $40 in free products for workshops over $400. Check out my SU! website for more details. I have several dates open on my calendar - and since school is out I can do workshops during the day. What a fun way to kick off summer break!

AND you can take advantage of my fabulous Frequent Stamper Card program - for every workshop held you get 5 punches on your card! (Catalog parties count, too!) When you order online I keep track of your purchases so that you still earn punches on your card.

Call or email if you have any questions or if you'd like to book a workshop!

Comments

Dear Abra,
thank you so so much for your kind words today.
love and hugs
claudia

Popular Posts