Sweet and Simple

I had my monthly Stamp n' Scrap night on Saturday and this is the card everyone got to make.



Everything is Stampin' Up!, of course! The image is from the A Flower for All Seasons set and the sentiment is from the new hostess set, The More the Merrier. I think the set is just adorable - I can't wait to use the cupcakes! The image was colored with SU! markers.

We embossed the piece of Celery card stock with a Texturz plate from the Stampin' Up! Backgrounds set and the Chocolate Chip card stock was die cut with the SU! exclusive Top Note die. It's fun having exclusive products! :)

If you like this card, let me know and I can hold a class for you and your friends. Everyone will get to use the Big Shot machine and take home at least two cards. You will also get to take advantage of my popular frequent shopper program and special Deal of the Month.

Can't wait to hear from you!

Comments

Popular Posts