Stamping with Old Friends

Last night at my Stamp n' Scrap Night we skipped scrapping and made several Christmas cards and gift tags. There were a few special guests, too, which always makes it more fun. First, my friend Dora Lee came with her two adorable daughters. Dora and I have been friends since high school where we shared many wild adventures. We've always stayed in touch, but we haven't seen each other in probably 12 years. Here she is stamping with her 3-year-old:


The other special guest was the daughter of my friend, Leslie. Leslie and I have also known each other since high school and are really lucky to live right up the road from each other since we both love crafting! She is a scrapbooking diva and I totally wish I could scrap like her! Since we were just making cards she asked if she could bring her daughter, who is in 2nd grade. Like her mother, she was brilliant and creative.


All the first-time stampers had a wonderful time and everyone got to take home some cute cards and tags. I love stamping with friends!

Comments

Popular Posts