Fishy Kisses


I saw these fishies somewhere, but now for the life of me I can't remember where. (If anyone knows, let me know so I can give someone credit!) They are made with the SU! Christmas Ornament Punch!! I used the SU! Scalloped Oval Punch for the fins. That pretty border was done with one of the new punches - those teeny hearts are precious! Just a fun, silly card to brighten someone's day!


Materials (all SU! unless otherwise mentioned)

Card stock: Real Red, Tempting Turquoise, Whisper White, Bashful Blue
Designer Paper: None
Stamps: Happy Together, Delightful Decorations
Ink: Real Red, Tempting Turquoise
Other: 2-way Glue, Stampin' Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots, Paper Snips, Heart to Heart Punch, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter,
Scallop Circle Bigz Die, Scalloped Oval Punch, Pinking Hearts Border Punch, SU! Marker, Google Eyes (unknown)

Comments

Popular Posts