From This Moment


One of my co-workers is getting married next month, so I made a card for everyone to sign and had a great time making it. (Another Cross night in the craft room!) Baby and wedding cards are definitely my favorites to make - I like the idea that whoever receives them will cherish them as part of their special event memories.

Mike has asked me before why I spend so much time making cards that people are just going to throw away, but I tell him that no one would throw those cards in the trash! (They better not, right?!)

What kind of cards are your favorites? Why?


Materials (all SU! unless otherwise mentioned)

Card stock: Bashful Blue, Whisper White
Designer Paper: Bashful Blue Patterned Paper
Stamps: Always
Ink: Bashful Blue (classic), Bashful Blue (craft), Whisper White (craft)
Other: Heat Gun, White and Clear Stampin' Embossing powder, Mini Glue Dots, Paper Snips, Scallop Trip Border Punch, Sponge, Top Note Die, Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions Folder, items from the Pretties Kit (pearls, flowers, hat pin, beads), sewing maching and white thread

Comments

Popular Posts