Pika Party!

Bradley is into Pokemon right now, so he just had to have a Pokemon birthday party. Here is what the invitation looks like inside and out:




Everything was done with Stampin' Up!. I did the large circles with the Circle Scissors, and used SU punches and card stock, as well. My husband actually helped me come up with how it should open (Go, Mike!). Bradley loves them, and I'm sure his friends had fun opening them to see their own name in it.

Here are the cupcakes I made. I wish someone would teach me how to properly frost cupcakes so they look all smooth! Oh well, the 6-year-old boys didn't care what they looked like! :)



It was a great party, but exhausting! Having eight 5 and 6-year-old boys running around felt like having twenty of them. I can wrangle 19 girl scouts without issue - but those boys, wow! Bradley is already planning his next party - he can't decide between Cars 2 or Star Wars. He has plenty of time to decide!

Comments

Popular Posts